Special Video for 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Teachers and Practitioners, Q & A
For those of you who have not been introduced to 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® let me say a few words…
“7th Path” is a very special kind of self-hypnosis that came to me in a very inspired way. It is special for many reasons and here are but a few.
7th Path is the very first mind-body-spirit form of self-hypnosis which was designed to be an ascension technique. When used properly, it will raise your awareness mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
7th Path is also the very first insight driven self-hypnosis program, which enables it to function at a much higher level than any previous form of self-hypnosis. This ability to cause change through insight enables the practitioners to experience permanent positive enlightened change.
7th Path is the first “anti virus system” for the human mind. It works to remove old programs that have been accidentally installed in your subconscious mind which are getting you off track, slowing down your progress in life and generally causing you chronic unnecessary stress. This kind of stress is extremely unhealthy. Eliminating this chronic debilitating stress is one of the healthiest things that you can do.
Finally, the ultimate goal of using 7th Path is to help you live the life your soul wants you to live, the life you came into this existence to live. It is a liberating practice that frees you from every negative program or emotion within you which is holding you back from that goal.
Some of the questions answered in this program are:
- Can people who are not spiritual benefit from 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®?
- In 7th Path we integrate one’s Higher Power or Philosophy into the process by using the Delta word or concept. Can that be more than one word?
- Is there a wrong Delta word or concept?
- Why are there more than just one form of the Recognitions? When should we use each form?
- What does a 7th Pather need to do to receive the Ultimate Forms?
- How should a 7th Path Teacher provide the different forms of the Recognitions to each practitioner?
- Is there a particular order in which the Full Forms of the Recognitions should be taught?
- When teaching 7th Path to someone who is a client who is also undergoing 5-PATH®, is there a particular way or order in which the hypnotherapist/7th Path Teacher should provide each recognition to the client?
- When the 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist is also teaching 7th Path to a client does he/she need to read the same scripts to the client that are used to teach them the Recognitions in classes or when not doing 5-PATH® work?
And, now here are some of the questions answered in this program:
- How long should I wait for the “Echo”?
- How do I know if I’m doing 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® correctly?
- How do I separate my self-talk from the “Echo”?
- What if all my “Echo’s” are only negative?
- How do I know I am ready to learn another Recognition, or a longer form?
- What if I have a thought or “Echo” while I’m still saying a Recognition?
- How deep in hypnosis do I need to be in order to do 7th Path Self-Hypnosis correctly?
- Why should I spend the same amount of time on all the Recognitions that I know, rather than just focusing on one or two?
- Why do you say that “7th Path doesn’t heal anything” when I’ve seen so many healing’s experienced when practicing 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®?
- How long does one have to practice 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® before I become a teacher?
- Can we teach 7th Path Self-Hypnosis over the phone?
- How can I learn the Ultimate Recognitions as a practitioner or teacher?
- Do all students get a 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® student booklet?
- If I have the Full Form or Ultimate Form of the Recognitions, should I use them or can I just use the Short Forms?
- If a teacher is only able to teach the Short Forms of the Recognitions to a particular student (because of time restrictions) should he or she do so?
- What are the various ways to teach 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®?
- How would you lead a 7th Path Community in the group practice of the Recognitions when each participant has a different number of Recognitions?